MethodologiesAgile Market Research offers solid data collection techniques whether it's Face to Face, Mystery Shopping, Telephone interviews, Store Audits, etc. and other methods to help you assess the probability of your clients returning to your shop after their previous experience?
Our international experience allows us to guarantee timely delivery of results and along with data integrity in all projects. Our goal is to help you put the pieces together...
We collect the data you need using the methodology of your choice, here are some examples:
Mystery Shopping and Audits
From Compliance Audits and Mystery Shops, Mystery Calls, Video Mystery, Competitive Benchmarking, Customer Satisfaction Surveys...
These techniques are useful…
- If you need to know the condition of your locations in terms of cleanliness, infrastructure, etc.
- If you need to know waiting times in line, how long it takes to service clients.
- If you need to know the sales staff’s abilities to advise, upsell and cross-sell.
- If you need to know if employees consistently use polite phrases when addressing clients.
- If you need to audit physical conditions of your locations.
- If you need to determine your client’s satisfaction with your services and products.
- If you need to determine the impact of certain attributes in client’s overall satisfaction.
Our mystery shoppers, interviewers and auditors are ready to help conduct those difficult studies anywhere in Latin America. Whether it's about fast food restaurants, fine dining or upscale brands. Sometimes clients struggle to find that shopper in Anywhere, Latin America to visit that one gas station or that upscale store in a paradisiac Island in the Caribbean. Agile Market Research is here to help you get the job done.
Our clients usually are in need of actionable results but are faced with language barriers. We can help you conduct interviews in local languages in the region, whether it's Spanish, English or Portuguese:
- Interviews can be digitally recorded
- Open ends delivered in English, Spanish or Portuguese
Telephone mystery shop programs provide data that result from measuring how associates are managing incoming calls. Are clients put on hold? Are they being transferred several times? Does your staff address clients in a respectful and polite manner, do they use authorized dialogues? Are calls interrupted or properly channeled?